- February 11, 2018
- 6:15 PM - 7:15 PM
- Finnish Hall downstairs cafe, 1970 Chestnut St., Berkeley
Learn how to expand our Indivisible Berkeley community by recruiting your friends and family! In this training, you’ll learn how to have an effective recruitment conversation and get a chance to practice with a friendly partner before taking your newfound skills to the outside world.
- what is Indivisible Berkeley?
- why does it matter?
- “I’m not really into politics”
- “I’m just one person. I can’t make a difference”
- “I don’t like phone banks because I hate when other people call me”